Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Please,can someone help....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lastlogginattempt's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    corner1
    I have attempted to place a pic of the speaker I'm tring to identify. Its on the middle of the HF/LF part# page.I have a 415A-Biflex 15" driver in it and I'm seeking info
    on details about it.History,value,etc.
    I'm interested in selling it because I don't have the room for it.Its all in mint cond.
    Thanks Don

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Charles Chance's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A while back Scott Pratt was looking for one of these. You can contact him at mailto:[email protected]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Don McR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is the picture you want:

    Corner 1

    It is a 606 enclosure from the early 50's that is shown in the catalog here:

    1953 Altec Catalog

    These show up very infrequently so I have no good handle on price. Collectors would be most interested in 606's with the 604 installed. I don't think I've ever seen one offered with a biflex speaker like yours. Some one else will have to take a stab at an estimate for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.